Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
'**********[12-05/2012] Server is UP AGAIN!************'
Top posters
raymondhas
[Project Time!] I_vote_lcap[Project Time!] I_voting_bar[Project Time!] I_vote_rcap 
MrS0nz
[Project Time!] I_vote_lcap[Project Time!] I_voting_bar[Project Time!] I_vote_rcap 
XxSpArTA_pRoxX
CaptWare2
xImanoobsowhatx
rook431
Donator_Thiz
Dracodoo
FallenSade
ugoon
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Long time no see everyone....
[Project Time!] EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:12 am by CaptWare2

» [Beta Server] Info!
[Project Time!] EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:30 am by mathiasoh3

» Everyone plz read
[Project Time!] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:37 am by CaptWare2

» S0nz I want to talk
[Project Time!] EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:08 am by CaptWare2

» S0nz read this form sparta
[Project Time!] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:52 am by XxSpArTA_pRoxX

» [Project Time!]
[Project Time!] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm by rook431

» SERVER DOWN?
[Project Time!] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:23 pm by rook431

» FunCraft: [STaff MemBers]
[Project Time!] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 pm by _xxRaGexx_

» Plz UnBan .. Wrong Ban
[Project Time!] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:02 pm by XxUzitalpurxX

Statistics
We have 79 registered users
The newest registered user is DogCatDogCat

Our users have posted a total of 76 messages in 31 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:26 am
Most Viewed Topics
[Beta Server] Info!
Who are you?
Why am i banned?
I Got Banned FOR NOTHING! And I Want To be Unbanned
[Banned] xImaNoobSoWhatx BY: HashMonkey
New Ranks (lava and freebuild)
FunCraft: [STaff MemBers]
Dont Use this!
S0nz read this form sparta
[Project Time!]

[Project Time!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raymondhas
Co_Owner
Co_Owner

[Project Time!] Empty
PostSubject: [Project Time!]   [Project Time!] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:19 am

"Project Time"

This is for everyone!
If we want real great build's, we should have a "Project time" on the server every 2nd week or something.
One build can take up to several days, and we need some free time to other stuff and some time to vote for next build. That's why it most recently will be every 2nd week.

The Plan:

The plan is to make really cool build's where everyone that want to can join us and build stuff! If player's that want rankup don't know what to build, can join this "Project time" for rank. If the players help building, we will consider if the player have helped enaught for rankup.

How to orginaze:

Every 2nd week on a special day we boardcast a global enactment that it's time for the weekently "Project time". The players that want to can join us build. The time we have before the next "Project time" is used to vote for the next build in the forum. We can use pictures of builds to show what we are going to build when vote is over, and use pictures to make a suggestion of build we can vote for.

Where it shall be:

We make a big 128x236x128 flat map, hollow the floor and make it go 4 block deep before next room. That mean's we get a big space to build at the surfice and 4 block's under the surfice, it's also a big room where we can build. We use the surfice for tall builds, and the one under for not-so-tall builds. The map shall be called Projects.
The reason why it will be four block's deep is beacuse when we make floor, it won't be visible in the room under. 1 block is made to make floor, and if we make some cool floor's like brick under glass, we also have the right hight and will still not be visible in the underground.

To prevent grief:

We can lock the project map when we arn't building, and unlock map when building. We should have a command that locks a map's, and if not; We /ozone the world for group superOP or above. When the time comes for project we delete the /ozone by typing /zone del.
What is /ozone? The /ozone command zone's the whole world for a usergroup like; guest's, op's etc.) or a name. Only a player at same rank or above the player that /ozoned can edit the zone, as well as the player that made the zone.

Project leaders:

The project leaders will always be the player that have the highest rank online, and the Co_Leader is the player that had the idea and won the vote.
Those who is the highest rank when "Project time" is being preformed, must watch the building (make sure everyone help's, and watch out for griefer's).
If the highest ranked player is too buisy minding he's own stuff, will be warned for not doing he's job. The project leader's (Not the Co_Leader) can make a deal and swap shift. The Co_Leader can not throw out player's from the project, but warn the other project leader. Player's that the Co_Leader want to throw out of the project, must be validated by the other project leader. The Co_Leader is also going to build just like everyone else, and have right for rankup if he buildt well (Not other's build for him).

Rankup's:

Before ranking up player's that helped, you must check what each player requesting rankup by typing /static than /b. /static is a commad that repeat's the last command entered, example; Instead of typing /b and press a block, and type /b again and again, you can use /static, and you will be avable to just click without typing the entered command over and over again. To turn off static mode, type /static again and it will be turned to false.

Questions:

All qustion's about this idea shall be replys here, E-Mailed or PM'ed to raymondhas.

--

Idea by Raymondhas, also known as The_Ms and martinh96.
Back to top Go down
rook431

[Project Time!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Project Time!]   [Project Time!] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm

I SUPPORT Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

[Project Time!]
Page 1 of 1