Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
'**********[12-05/2012] Server is UP AGAIN!************'
Top posters
raymondhas
The_Ms will be no more! I_vote_lcapThe_Ms will be no more! I_voting_barThe_Ms will be no more! I_vote_rcap 
MrS0nz
The_Ms will be no more! I_vote_lcapThe_Ms will be no more! I_voting_barThe_Ms will be no more! I_vote_rcap 
XxSpArTA_pRoxX
CaptWare2
xImanoobsowhatx
rook431
Donator_Thiz
Dracodoo
FallenSade
ugoon
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Long time no see everyone....
The_Ms will be no more! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:12 am by CaptWare2

» [Beta Server] Info!
The_Ms will be no more! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:30 am by mathiasoh3

» Everyone plz read
The_Ms will be no more! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:37 am by CaptWare2

» S0nz I want to talk
The_Ms will be no more! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:08 am by CaptWare2

» S0nz read this form sparta
The_Ms will be no more! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:52 am by XxSpArTA_pRoxX

» [Project Time!]
The_Ms will be no more! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm by rook431

» SERVER DOWN?
The_Ms will be no more! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:23 pm by rook431

» FunCraft: [STaff MemBers]
The_Ms will be no more! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 pm by _xxRaGexx_

» Plz UnBan .. Wrong Ban
The_Ms will be no more! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:02 pm by XxUzitalpurxX

Statistics
We have 79 registered users
The newest registered user is DogCatDogCat

Our users have posted a total of 76 messages in 31 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:26 am
Most Viewed Topics
[Beta Server] Info!
Who are you?
Why am i banned?
I Got Banned FOR NOTHING! And I Want To be Unbanned
[Banned] xImaNoobSoWhatx BY: HashMonkey
New Ranks (lava and freebuild)
FunCraft: [STaff MemBers]
Dont Use this!
S0nz read this form sparta
[Project Time!]

The_Ms will be no more!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raymondhas
Co_Owner
Co_Owner

The_Ms will be no more! Empty
PostSubject: The_Ms will be no more!   The_Ms will be no more! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 pm

I always refer on the end of every topic and replys I make as "Raymondhas, also known as The_Ms and martinh96." and when I play on the beta server, I'm The_Ms.

Well this will be no more!

I (raymondhas) is going to buy minecraft beta as raymondhas, and give away my beta user (The_Ms) to my best friend that is also known as MichaelSe.
The reason is that I'm tierd of sharing my account and I want to play as raymondhas so players reconize me.
Also, I finally got my own pc (not laptop) setup and ready for use! Ther is still some bugs in the minecraft doh, too bad or good graphic card on the beta, and some error while loading the applet on classic. I will edit/reply this topic when the problem is solved. I also accept suggestions to fix these two errors.

--

By Raymondhas, also known as The_Ms and martinh96.
Back to top Go down
raymondhas
Co_Owner
Co_Owner

The_Ms will be no more! Empty
PostSubject: Full reply   The_Ms will be no more! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

one day I wanned to make S0nz a betaserver, so I bought beta premiumuser. But I didnt have any card to buy with, so me and my best friend michael used hes fathers creditcard. I payed all the money to michaels father so we could use it to buy premiumuser. I didnt want to give away my password to raymondhas to him, so we agree that we make a new acc that we both owns. He wanned a beta too so we share.
The first acc i ever made was martinh96, but when i tryed to use martinh96 on my ipad, it NEVER worked. So thats why i made the new acc raymondhas. The reason why i chose raymondhas is cuz my dads name is raymond and my lastname is haslien, also i shorted down my aftername to has and put it in with raymond. I used my fathers laptop in the beginning and he didnt like the game. We was not allowed to play on hes pc. By making raymondhas, he couldnt figure out who of us brothers that owns the acc.
But today I gave my father some money so I could buy premium as raymondhas, and I gave michael The_Ms cuz he wanned it. He had made a big buisness on a betaserver he liked so I gaved it to him.
I finally got my own pc set up, but as i tryed minecraft for the first time (the pc was never tested for minecraft EVER) it was a error in the videocard. I tryed to figure out the problem, and tryed toupdate every driver. No luck. So i asked my friend michael (witch is really good on computers) to help me, and if minecraft worked after hes help, I would give him the_ms free for himself. We tryed to fix the problem in total 5 hours, and I struggeled to fix it myself for total 45 hours.
Finally todady I bought premiumuser on raymondhas and asked my friend michael to help me. 10 minutes ago (at the time this was posted) we finally maniged to solve the problem and I gave him all rights to The_Ms.
I just wanned to test if classic worked as well (I tested beta in the beginning) and i tested on sonz server.
Shit! I was banned... And i dont know why. I use my brothers ipad to make this reply and to try to find out WHY im banned. Only two reasons: hacker or S0nz banned me. So there ya go.. The whole story. Idc about spellingmistakes. That is also the reason why i made the topic The_Ms will be no more cuz its gonna change to raymondhas instead.

--

By Raymondhas, also known as martinh96.
Back to top Go down

The_Ms will be no more!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -*{Fun}*- [Categories Here!] View Topics :: -*{Fun}*- [News]-
Jump to: